BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preston North End v Blackburn Rovers - FA Women's Cup 4th Round - Sunday 26 February 2012 @2.00pm

footypix

Blackburn Rovers Ladies take on fierce rivals Preston North End in the 4th Round of the FA Women's Cup @ Bamber Bridge FC - 26th Feb. - 2.00pm

Following a excellent away win over higher league opposition (3-0 v Nottingham Forest) Scott Rogers' side take on Preston North End for the 1st of 2 away trips to Preston in the next week. Rovers will be keen to extend the unbeaten run to 10 games.

The game takes place at Bamber Bridge FC with a 2.00pm kick off - free admission.

Get down and support your Rovers team. Follow @RoversLadies on twitter for upto date information.

*Scott doesn't have a bodyguard

Because it's you, Maj, I'll tell you.

Yes, we won, and a clean sheet into the bargain! 2-0!

The girls are actually quite talented as it happens. They play PNE again on Wednesday, the League Cup this time. I think it is the 'hun' they play in the next FA Cup round.

Because it's you, Maj, I'll tell you.

Yes, we won, and a clean sheet into the bargain! 2-0!

The girls are actually quite talented as it happens. They play PNE again on Wednesday, the League Cup this time. I think it is the 'hun' they play in the next FA Cup round.

Fantastic, I'm really pleased the Ladies team are doing well.

Hopefully they can do the double over PNE and then put the 'hun' back in their place.

Glad someone else realises that woman can play football as well.

I do have one question though, what's a clean sheet?

Rovers reward for a fantastic performance at Preston, (in the 4th round of the FA Women's Cup) is another away trip... Scott Rogers team will make the trip to National League Charlton Athletic in the 5th round.

This is an opportunity for Rovers to get revenge over Charlton, who defeated Rovers 1-0 in the FA Women's Cup Semi-Final 6 years ago.

Rovers are next in action on Wednesday night...with another away trip to Preston North End in the WPL League Cup.

8.00pm kick off - UCLAN Sports Arena, Preston

Archived