BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rangers releasing players

pick32

Rangers have agreed to let 20year old midfielder gregg Wylde terminate his contract aswel as Mervan Celik. There is also rumoured to be another 3 players who have asked for there contracts to be terminated. I think Wylde would be a good adition to the midfield he is only young and would be good back up if Nzonzi or Petrovic got injured.

Dont quote me on this but isnt there a deadline in March where your allowed to sign anyone on a free until then? Pretty sure there is. However Wylde is in talks with both Blackpool and Southampton.

Steven whittakher is another who i hear is released.

Why couldn't they play this season Fulham have just signed someone who is able to play.

Diarra was unattached when the window closed. This conversation happens a lot!

Dont quote me on this but isnt there a deadline in March where your allowed to sign anyone on a free until then? Pretty sure there is. However Wylde is in talks with both Blackpool and Southampton.

Championship rules are different to Premier League.

Players who are out of contract and do not have a club, can be signed outside of the transfer window if they are unattached free agents when the window closes.

Case closed. For now.

Rangers have agreed to let 20year old midfielder gregg Wylde terminate his contract aswel as Mervan Celik. There is also rumoured to be another 3 players who have asked for there contracts to be terminated. I think Wylde would be a good adition to the midfield he is only young and would be good back up if Nzonzi or Petrovic got injured.

My cat is 4 , and better than Petrovic ,,,So just replace him please !!!!

Wylde is, to use the vernacular, "gash" - stay away.

Only ones worth looking at would be Papac or Davis but they are likely to try to keep hold of these as they could bring in some cash if they can limp throught to the window opening again. Not sure how likely it is that they will survive till then as they look in very deep doo-doo.

said on sky sports if a club wanted to sign the players given the circumstances they think fifa would allow them to play.

That would make sense, and sounds fair under the circumstances. Although I would say it's only fair to allow it to those who are receiving no pay off money.

Under normal circumstances you cannot sign players released outside the window though. I hope that bit has been made clear!

Wylde is, to use the vernacular, "gash" - stay away.

Only ones worth looking at would be Papac or Davis but they are likely to try to keep hold of these as they could bring in some cash if they can limp throught to the window opening again. Not sure how likely it is that they will survive till then as they look in very deep doo-doo.

I reckon Naismith might cut it in the Premier League. He has talent and a bit of the 'devil' about him. Probably a moot point as he has a bad injury and has accepted a 75% wage cut to stay at the club he supports.

I reckon Naismith might cut it in the Premier League. He has talent and a bit of the 'devil' about him. Probably a moot point as he has a bad injury and has accepted a 75% wage cut to stay at the club he supports.

Nah, narky little shyte that would not stand a chance against a decent Prem League defence.

As for this 75% pay cut ######, it just means they can limp through till the window opens then bale out; plus Naismith is injured right now, pay cut or axe take your pick!

Whatever, the sheep supporters are loving every minute of it :lol:

Nah, narky little shyte that would not stand a chance against a decent Prem League defence.

As for this 75% pay cut ######, it just means they can limp through till the window opens then bale out; plus Naismith is injured right now, pay cut or axe take your pick!

Whatever, the sheep supporters are loving every minute of it :lol:

Aye, I'll bet. Not for nothing that they are known as 'Abergreen'.

Neil Simpson 'durty bassa' :angry2:

Archived