BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Interesting hapenning at Stanley v Port Vale

Forgot to post this one, I was a guest at Stanley v Port Vale (50 year anniversary of Stanley dropping out of the league.

In the second half, Stanley were making a substitution, Micky Adams, Vale Manager, was going bananas as Stanley prepared to put Micah Evans on as sub, at first I wondered why, then saw Adams pointing to the yellow team sheet, I had a copy of the official team sheet and Evans wasnt on the bench, it appears as though a Stanley player was injured during warm up and the ref approved a change but the away team werent notified, further to this, Vale who at the time had been bossing the game, took off their centre back prior to Evans joining play!

Dont know the outcome, but any changes to a team sheet has to be forwarded to the opponents!!

• Backroom

Isn't Micah a rovers player? Disappointed he can't even make Stanley's bench, looks like he may head the same way as Mr Aley

Archived