BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] OMG

Locals only.... Has anybody seen the new cladding on the new St Silas's School? If anyone lives nearby take a pic and post it on here.

The new school is on the junction of St Silas's Road and New Bank Road and it looks 's absolutely hideous! It's appalling and resembles the leftovers found in a slop bucket after major lung surgery. Whoever is responsible either has no taste whatsoever, is completely colour blind, is taking the p1ss or has some deep seated grudge against the local community! I'm sure that if anyone did that to their house anywhere else they would be required to remove it.

Speaking of which.... It's not completely out of place cos fully two months ago bunting was streamed across New Bank Road between the houses on either side. The reason was to celebrate some long dead prophet or others birthday in the first week of February and it's still fluttering there. I asked a local shopkeeper how long it will stay up cos it's tatty and grubby and we have a 12 day rule after Christmas which if not adhered to ensures bad luck for the rest of the year. He shrugged his shoulders and said no one has been bothered to take it down. Not a sign of great and unquestionable devotion imo but what di I know?

Am I alone in thinking that it will come down shortly before the Queens Jubilee celebrations? ..... Otherwise I can virtually guarantee it'll disappear around mid December.

• Backroom

The mother in law works there and apparently they have let the children have input on the design.

As a result theres a slide from the second floor to outside and an AstroTurf footy pitch on the top floor

Locals only.... Has anybody seen the new cladding on the new St Silas's School? If anyone lives nearby take a pic and post it on here.

The new school is on the junction of St Silas's Road and New Bank Road and it looks's absolutely hideous! It's appalling and resembles the leftovers found in a slop bucket after major lung surgery. Whoever is responsible either has no taste whatsoever, is completely colour blind, is taking the p1ss or has some deep seated grudge against the local community! I'm sure that if anyone did that to their house anywhere else they would be required to remove it.

"So allow me to just take comfort from the fact that I'm quite happy and fulfilled and at ease with all things around me whilst you will be embittered and unhappy for the rest of your days. Lets just leave it there."

"So allow me to just take comfort from the fact that I'm quite happy and fulfilled and at ease with all things around me whilst you will be embittered and unhappy for the rest of your days. Lets just leave it there."

Whats wrong with possessing aesthetic values Colin? Or are my suspicions correct in that addressing that question toward you is the equivalent of putting pearls before swine?

Yeah it was good that they got the kids & teachers involved into the design of the building.

I think the fins look a lot better than what I originally thought they would look like.

Also I have been on project from day one but only worked on the structural things for the project

Yeah it was good that they got the kids & teachers involved into the design of the building.

I think the fins look a lot better than what I originally thought they would look like.

:o

btw what are the 'fins' for bigguy? Fish need fins of course but I'm not sure they serve much purpose stuck on the sides of a Primary school.

Whats wrong with possessing aesthetic values Colin? Or are my suspicions correct in that addressing that question toward you is the equivalent of putting pearls before swine?

Welcome back Eeyore.

:o

btw what are the 'fins' for bigguy? Fish need fins of course but I'm not sure they serve much purpose stuck on the sides of a Primary school.

They are for asthetics just how they are for the new pleckgate school but aluminium(pleckgate) instead of perspex(st silas) and less of the on pleckgate than st silas. Also reason why architects use different cladding for

There is something unspeakably funny about Drog using the expression 'OMG'.

Would have been FFS or even OMFG but for the 1st commandment Topman....... :rolleyes:

1st Commandment

1. No bad language

This board attracts a wide range of users, including the young and easily offended. We therefore ask that you refrain from using bad language in your posts. Attempts to get around the “bad word” filters by deliberate mis-spelling or the use of substitute characters (*/~@# etc.) are considered to be the same as the use of the actual word. In some respects, attempting to manipulate language in this way is more offensive than the actual use of bad language. Bad language will not be tolerated in any section of the messageboard.

• Backroom

Would have been FFS or even OMFG but for the 1st commandment Topman....... :rolleyes:

1st Commandment

1. No bad language

This board attracts a wide range of users, including the young and easily offended. We therefore ask that you refrain from using bad language in your posts. Attempts to get around the “bad word” filters by deliberate mis-spelling or the use of substitute characters (*/~@# etc.) are considered to be the same as the use of the actual word. In some respects, attempting to manipulate language in this way is more offensive than the actual use of bad language. Bad language will not be tolerated in any section of the messageboard.

But then again there is always this:

2. No text speak or irritating forms of writing

Internet slang such as “text speak” (txt spk) is not appreciated on the messageboard. Such slang can be difficult to read and is very unpopular with many board users. Similarly, do not write in backwards text or any form of jumbled language as many members find this irritating. Please write your posts using good, plain English.

See you in two weeks! :unsure:

I'm sure you would remember so I'll take your word for it.

So in conclusion..... You are wrong again cock. :wstu:

You are making a habit of this. Why are you so obsessed with me? Is it cos Tris and Tashor have gone awol recently? :lol:

Here we go cock.

From the Samba set to sign for Liverpool thread:

Written by yourself on page 2: http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/25852-liverpool-set-to-secure-chris-samba-signing/page__st__20

"As for Tom.... I know him. Almost related in fact . He's a good lad too but no one is above a bit of criticism. His Grandma's already been on my case anyway! "

So no I'm not wrong in what I read and it proves a few things about you .

Here we go cock.

From the Samba set to sign for Liverpool thread:

Written by yourself on page 2: http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/25852-liverpool-set-to-secure-chris-samba-signing/page__st__20

"As for Tom.... I know him. Almost related in fact . He's a good lad too but no one is above a bit of criticism. His Grandma's already been on my case anyway! "

Good spot Donald.... You obviously hang on to my every word. Problem for you is that Tom is not telling lies. He has met me twice and twice only and we are not related through marriage.

Hope that doesn't have you reaching for the top shelf again.... :unsure:

Good spot Donald.... You obviously hang on to my every word. Problem for you is that Tom is not telling lies. He has met me twice and twice only and we are not related through marriage.

Hope that doesn't have you reaching for the top shelf again.... :unsure:

Steady on cock.

I wasn't accusing Tom of telling lies.

The same cant be said of you though :D

Cheers old boy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived