BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast 32: An Interview With Wayne Wild

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

In BRFCS Podcast 32, BRFCS editor Wen Y Hu interviews Wayne Wild, the driving force behind the Blackburn Rovers Supporters Investment Trust, about the latest developments in the BRSIT fanshare option initiative.

Thanks to J*B (Josh) for the production of this podcast.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-32.mp3

Possibly .... I've lost 2 nights trying to edit the bloody thing. But the audio is pretty terrible. Josh may be able to work his wonders though (but it's beyond saving by me).

The back story is, Josh's wifi failed, so I took over recording at the last minute and frankly, I don't know what I did wrong, but the result is shocking. Often we have two of us recording, just to avoid this kind of thing.

Guest Wen Y Hu
Simon Garner Backs BRSIT is published to the front page. Just a brief piece with quotes from Garner and a link to the video of the full speech on the BRSIT website. It is taken from the meeting on Saturday that Wayne refers to in the podcast.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wen Y Hu

Podcast 33 has been uploaded for nearly 24 hours now but the file is not registering with the mirror servers for some reason. I'll publish it when it is available on the servers, of course. Podcast 33 was recorded two weeks ago but there were a load of technical difficulties with the recording itself and then there was the problem of finding the time to produce it.

Podcast 34 was recorded yesterday and will be published as soon as possible after #33 is available.

Archived