BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Realises he is the worst Manager ever

Funny but not bloody funny. The jokes on us. The Madness of King Steve.

I swear after all the shyte he's spewed forth and that crap he came out with today about we should have beaten Wigan etc I would dance on his grave in clogs if something fatal happened to him. His ###### voice endlessly talking crap has become like a drill in my head.

If he is not mentally unhinged then there is something very shady going on at this club. The stench of it is catching in my throat.

i hate the lying t&at he is so f in annoying i just want to smack him in his lying face, This man really pis&es me off so much, when i think of him i get really bloody angry i cant stand him,I have to turn the tv over when he talks his sh1te.

just do what i do, turn the sound or picture off when hes on the radio/tv, my mum who comes to a few games with me, used to feel sorry for kean about all the abuse he was getting but even she says turn off the sound now when he comes on the radio

Archived