BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Chicken Train Blues - Leonard Venkhater

Fantastic work. Not just the words, but the melody as well. It would've been so easy to write & compose it as an angry rock song, but the style & mood of the song are perfect and really sum up our feelings of total dejection.

Had a tear in my eye looking at the picture of Jack & Alan Shearer with the trophy. Not for the first time in the last few weeks, I'm not to proud to admit!

RTID

Venkys Out!

I know the guy, lifelong Rovers supporter, also wrote ' Relegation Row' the last time we were demoted.

I won't name him in case he wants to keep anonymity!

By Coincidence I bumped into "Leonard Venkhater" yesterday afternoon having not seen him for a while. Congratulated him on the song and can confirm that he does wish to be anonymous. As well as the relegation row song he also did a cassette- "flying over you" after the plane was flown over the turf.

By Coincidence I bumped into "Leonard Venkhater" yesterday afternoon having not seen him for a while. Congratulated him on the song and can confirm that he does wish to be anonymous. As well as the relegation row song he also did a cassette- "flying over you" after the plane was flown over the turf.

read your private messages Hank

As well as the relegation row song he also did a cassette- "flying over you" after the plane was flown over the turf.

Never come across this 'relegation row song' anybody point us in the direction for a listen.

Still have the tape for 'flying over you' somewhere.

Excellent - needs public release.

Archived