BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Chicken Train Blues - Leonard Venkhater

Excellent.

Do you know who this guy is Perthblue?

I'll answer in the style of Keans guardian angel Aggers - "There will be no questions on the identity of the artist concerned, and we are unsure who it is or if he has even left his position" :D

What I do know is he didn't leak the Paul Hunt letter and doesn't seem to happy with Venky's, Pope Kean the first or Saint Jerome of Barnet

in other words no idea just got sent the link

Fantastic piece of work Perth. I wonder if there is any chance of having it played instead of Wild Rover next season? ;)

Not me, just posted it. With cost cutting think they may be running out to silence next year, what with blank cd's to burn music onto costing 40 pence each and employing lord haw haw to play them, no chance.

Perhaps Kean will get his performing monkey to sing the team out as part of his new (rumoured) role with the club

Not me, just posted it. With cost cutting think they may be running out to silence next year, what with blank cd's to burn music onto costing 40 pence each and employing lord haw haw to play them, no chance.

Perhaps Kean will get his performing monkey to sing the team out as part of his new (rumoured) role with the club

That song is outstanding. Words cant do it justice! Anyone know the guy ?

You being sarcastic ?

sorry but wishing people dead crosses a line even if its only a joke(!), they just hear things like this and think well (Please don't use that word again) you too and it will further reafirm their stance in keeping kean ect...

sorry but wishing people dead crosses a line even if its only a joke(!), they just hear things like this and think well (Please don't use that word again) you too and it will further reafirm their stance in keeping kean ect...

Come on, Hardly! It was sung for dramatic effect!

Every single line hits home, and the delivery is perfect. Superb video too.

Praise the song- and it's message.

Come on, Hardly! It was sung for dramatic effect!

Every single line hits home, and the delivery is perfect. Superb video too.

Praise the song- and it's message.

Absolutely spot on. Even my wife enjoyed it

Get it released as a single and on itunes. Instant hit, every Rovers fan would buy or download it.By the way anybody know what happened to the chicken at the Wigan game.

Apparently, the boy responsible has tweeted that the poor chicken was taken to a farm in Darwen. Alive, I presume.

I agree that the final lines of the song are hard-hitting but absolutely in keeping with how we all feel, metaphorically of course. I don't think we all need to state that we want Venky's connection with the club to die rather than the individuals, but I'll say that to Hardly and anyone else offended just in case.

I have held back the tears this week after the club I have supported man and boy for 44 years has been cruelly humiliated, but the tears appeared during that song.

The temporary financers of our club(for they are not, and never will, be the 'owners'), whoever they are, need to somehow feel how we feel at this moment. That is a punishment they deserve for at worst asset-stripping, and at best wilful neglect.

Sorry, back to the point, the song is a triumph. Real, heartfelt, quality songwriting, deserving of wider circulation.

Get it released as a single and on itunes. Instant hit, every Rovers fan would buy or download it.By the way anybody know what happened to the chicken at the Wigan game.

Balaji shot it with his diamond encrusted pistol, then Desai devoured it raw like a snake.

Archived