BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Giorgos Donis

Hi guys, I'm a Huddersfield fan and I am wondering if anyone owns a Giorgis Donis autograph, signed piece of paper or a photograph? If you do, would you be willing to part with it for a small price?

Please get in touch either on here, PM or email; leemorris847@googlemail.com

I'm nt too sure he could even write !!

He never learnt how. He was too busy learning how to keep his head down and run in a straight line as fast as he could.

I swear that Ferguson set us up with 'the train'. It seemed at the time as if we bought him as a means to show we could gazump Utd. Awful player.

He never learnt how. He was too busy learning how to keep his head down and run in a straight line as fast as he could.

I swear that Ferguson set us up with 'the train'. It seemed at the time as if we bought him as a means to show we could gazump Utd. Awful player.

He became a decent manager though, in charge of Panatinaikos now.

• 5 weeks later...

I am pretty sure I have one in an autograph book, but will be a few weeks before I go back up north and have a look for it. It may have another autograph on the back so it depends if it is one I want to keep!

Found it! You're more than welcome to it, though it has Garry Flitcroft's on the back! Will send an email over.

Archived