BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ricky

I know he was mentioned on anotehr thread but thought I'd start his own just in case anyone else gets a chance to watch him.

Looked impressive for the ressies midweek. seems composed and happy to play the ball out from the back.

He's been released by Preston after making 15 appearances and scoring 1 goal for their senior team last season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Devine_(footballer)

Few of my friends are knobenders and they are really surprised and shocked that he has been released, they are saying he is really good and quite pacey for a defender.Don't think he fits in with the new regime at deepdale. Don't know why sparky marky is knocking this as we have nothing to lose as he is on trial and if it doe's not work out we can say goodbye or if he is any kop he could actually be a good find.

Didn't their nutjob manager release loads of them this summer, regardless of ability, citing crazy conspiracy theories and questioning their attitude? Maybe he's one of those.

If PNE fans he's decent than he may well be, it's a better start than if they were saying he is useless.

Archived