BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What ever became of the apparent 'TV documentary' investigating Rovers?

Some time ago there was wind of a 'panorama' style programme looking into the ongoing mess surrounding the ownership/management issues of Blackburn Rovers FC. Has this flame been put out due to lack of evidence or is it just around the corner? Or was it only ever sounds rather than anything more substantial?

I checked previous topics and the former posts regarding this appear to have been deleted, or maybe I'm just blind?

Cheers.

The original thread was probably started by Keanites, as a smoke screen / appeasement to pander to the masses. Like everything else, the lack of anything substantive coming from it, other than the continued shambolic pillaging of the good name and resources of Blackburn Rovers.

The wreckers continue. Unchallenged. Someone tell me that isn't the case - because all I see / hear is nothing new.

Wasn't someone publishing a book, something about "This That and Cricket Loving Owners".

No sign of that either

Mind you, live in hope, still hoping for a comprehensive release for Bob Dylan & The Band's Complete Basement Tapes

I've got 24 tracks but not sure if complete.

Wasn't someone publishing a book, something about "This That and Cricket Loving Owners".

"Agents, Rovers and Cricket Loving Owners" has a release date of 20th August. I ordered it and got an email at the end of July confirming the new release date. It's certainly been put back a couple of times.

Trouble is it's a story-a-day down there, whatevervdaybhe wraps it, he's missing a scoop

Saturday's Bonkersness alone was worth a chapter

Then again it would never get written, but your spot on. I'm doing a Review of August (Saturday onwards) to post on here. It's a page long already.

I look forward to seeing them make the best sellers list and really revolutionising everything that is happening at the club. When people read this (and everybody who has seen a football will) they will all bring Venky's down and they'll probably give us the Premier League or something.

"Agents, Rovers and Cricket Loving Owners" has a release date of 20th August. I ordered it and got an email at the end of July confirming the new release date. It's certainly been put back a couple of times.

Hi bob. Michael here - author of agents, rovers and cricket loving owners. Apologies for the delay. The book is now with the printers and I am doing everything I can to get it to all those who have pre-ordered ASAP. The original plan was to end it the day we got relegated. Then there were delays for legal checks. During that time there was the end of season re-shuffle and various other episodes and I felt that this stuff had to be included. This did cause further delays. Again, sincere apologies - the release dates were issued with the full intention of having the book ready for that date. I will post a full message on here later this evening. If anybody wants to get in touch feel free to email me or follow me on twitter or Facebook. Full details of the forthcoming book can be found at www.rovertaken.co.uk

Archived