BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC, from a total perspective, what would your Club structure be and why

2 reasons for starting the thread.

1. Apathy has clearly set in and there is nothing really to talk about other than 64 pages of the next managers thread.

2. In addition to 'team manager' there should be a Board of Directors or a senior team with specific roles

What would your Club structure be and can you pigeon hole specific individuals based on the skills required. What should their specific role be and how should it be monitored?

2 reasons for starting the thread.

1. Apathy has clearly set in and there is nothing really to talk about other than 64 pages of the next managers thread.

2. In addition to 'team manager' there should be a Board of Directors or a senior team with specific roles

What would your Club structure be and can you pigeon hole specific individuals based on the skills required. What should their specific role be and how should it be monitored?

The board re-instated that existed before the venkys with the special one as manager,

easy peasy

I'll give this a shot

Owners to be used as a source of money only. No say in the day to day running of the club. Prefer regular attendance from one of the three or four

No public commentary

1. Chief executive officer overseer of everything Blackburn Rovers

Local. Calls the shots. Runs the club. Spokesman for any Public info. Hires and fires personnel John Williams role

2. Commercial head responsible for ticket sales ,advertising ,promotions etc.

Anti Agnew role

3. Secretary Tom Finn role

4. Match day operations head John Newsham role

Board of directors stay out of the way and let the hired men do what they were hired to do.

Sadly I don't think we will see anything close to a traditional football club setup/ organization as long as current owners are here. Once they leave then the OP question might be relevant but until then I thinker are looking at how our club is going to be from an organizational perspective.

I'll give this a shot

Owners to be used as a source of money only. No say in the day to day running of the club. Prefer regular attendance from one of the three or four

No public commentary

Local. Calls the shots. Runs the club. Spokesman for any Public info. Hires and fires personnel John Williams role

Anti Agnew role

Board of directors stay out of the way and let the hired men do what they were hired to do.

Sadly I don't think we will see anything close to a traditional football club setup/ organization as long as current owners are here. Once they leave then the OP question might be relevant but until then I thinker are looking at how our club is going to be from an organizational perspective.

Good shout but will add

A new PR company with no links to any of the Directors or employees of the club or their family members who a) have a current website online, b)can spell football c) that works in the best interests of Blackburn Rovers and not in the interests of who the part owner of the business thinks is his Golden Ticket..

I'll give this a shot

No public commentary

Anti Agnew role

Good shout but will add

A new PR company with no links to any of the Directors or employees of the club or their family members who a) have a current website online, b)can spell football c) that works in the best interests of Blackburn Rovers and not in the interests of who the part owner of the business thinks is his Golden Ticket..

These two posts are spot-on, imo.

Archived