BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Something more important happened today.

den

Of course it changed when Kean left den. It smashed the myth that he was in deeper than it appeared and we wouldn't be rid of him until Venkys left. That was a very real possibility for quite a while.

Tom posted something on twitter before that said something along lines of remember how you felt when Venkatesh said they were "confused" and ask yourself if you feel better now. I imagine you do feel better (if only slightly). That means things are changing. Whether things will continue to improve step by step or get worse is as yet unknown. All I know is that I have enough stress in my life to turn down this opportunity to feel optimistic about my football club.

Personally I will knuckle down and back the manager and the team. I will try to forget the politics and scheming

and just be a normal supporter, waiting in anticipation for match days and praying for three points.

But from here on in, I will be patiently and quietly waiting for Venkys to fu*ck off.

Of course it changed when Kean left den. It smashed the myth that he was in deeper than it appeared and we wouldn't be rid of him until Venkys left. That was a very real possibility for quite a while.

Tom posted something on twitter before that said something along lines of remember how you felt when Venkatesh said they were "confused" and ask yourself if you feel better now. I imagine you do feel better (if only slightly). That means things are changing. Whether things will continue to improve step by step or get worse is as yet unknown. All I know is that I have enough stress in my life to turn down this opportunity to feel optimistic about my football club.

It smashed a myth that I didn't believe in, but it didn't change the course of the club.

You think I'm not happy Bucky? We've taken a small step forwards. It's a very important step forwards. More important than who the manager is - and I have no grudge with Berg's appointment.

Berg will hopefully add a new voice to the equation, one that should support the club returning to what it was. However until the power struggle at the top is resolved his voice will only carry so far. Shaw and Shebby are obviously singing from different hymn-sheets and until Venky's realise that we all need to be singing the same song, progress will be difficult. Berg can move things in his favour by recruiting people into positions of power IE a performance director who is his choice. Berg needs to get as many voices backing him as possible and I can't help but think none of the supposed leaders will, given their previous. One of the hydra's heads has been removed but they had two years to grow more and those will need removing to kill off the beast. The figurehead is gone but his supporters and lieutenants remain, hopefully Berg can remove them over time or convert them from the dark-side.

It is bad enough we have the MD and Global Advisor pulling in different directions. We don't need the manager to pull in a 3rd direction.

We need Venky's to pull rank, get all parties together to achieve one common goal...promotion. Unless they all work as one this won't happen. Can't see it happening though.

The talking's finished, the time has come to see if Singh and Shaw are willing to work together and support the man that probably neither wanted.

Having now seen Shaws comments you'd have to think that won't happen. For me it's not about pulling in the same direction but in the right direction, Henning will hopefully do that and should be able to take Mr Impressionable with him 2 v 1 and Shaw can go play in his garden as he's obviously kean too given his stupid comments.

I'm worried now. Yesterday everything looked well.

I thought if Shebby tried having an input to team affairs then between Henning and Shaw they would keep him in check. Now it looks like if it was happen, then Berg would have little support from above.

I hope Shebby is true to his word and lets Henning get on with the job in hand, otherwise we'll see the return to the circus we've seen in the last two years.

Archived