BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal - FA CUP 5th Round

7 of us going down on the train 4 adults 3 kids total cost for train and match tickets £518.50! Good job its not a Premier league game.

We doubt our chances but we decided it might be a while before we get to go to the emirates again!

7 of us going down on the train 4 adults 3 kids total cost for train and match tickets £518.50! Good job its not a Premier league game.

We doubt our chances but we decided it might be a while before we get to go to the emirates again!

Add 2 more to the train list.

And another one here. Another few hundred and it would be like the old days on a 'special'!

Indeed Arbitro. Think last time I did that was Forest in League Cup. Seem to remember we got hammered 6-1 or thereabouts.

I guess next Saturday we'll be In the minority with the majority heading for Twickenham.

Indeed Arbitro. Think last time I did that was Forest in League Cup. Seem to remember we got hammered 6-1 or thereabouts.

I guess next Saturday we'll be In the minority with the majority heading for Twickenham.

Twickenham? The France game isn't until the week after.

I'm going. They'll play the kids. Which will make it more humiliating. At least RVP isn't around.

Twickenham? The France game isn't until the week after.

I'm going. They'll play the kids. Which will make it more humiliating. At least RVP isn't around.

Correct on all counts MMLP, still think (blind hope) we may sneak something with their eyes on midweek.

Archived