BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Elm Guest House paedos

In the current climate would they dare not prosecute? People are fed up with things being swept under the carpet. there is only so much that you can get away with before someone blows the whistle and then you have to decide what to do. the thing is that nowadays info is so much more readily available to us via internet that keeping things quiet is getting harder and we are all so much clearer in our minds that we do not deserve to be treated as being of no importance. sometimes you have to act and be seen to act for the longterm good. whether they get away with just dealing with the tip of the iceberg is another matter

I've often thought that a higher proportion of people who rise to the fore in public life have a distorted sex drive. If it isn't crawling around on a lead behind Miss Whiplash or nobbing around in Chelsea football strips or hanging from hotel wardrobe doors with an orange in their gobs it's pillow biting and drowning in pools and if it isn't that it's paedo's in their speedo's.

I've come to the conclusion that they are all just a bunch of sicko's whose ambition and drive must be hot wired to their bollacks.

Most of the top politicians are products of public schools - jolly japes in the dorm and all that. Enough said really.

I wouldn't argue with that cos I think it's asking for trouble sticking mid teen adolescents with more testosterone than enough in a same sex school with impressionable younger boys but there are plenty of exceptions to your rule who have never set foot in a public school.

Rooney / grandmothers.... Hutchence / amyl nitrate and asphyxiation ..... Woods / blondes (I do have a certain empathy here) ..... Berlsuconi / anything with a pulse etc.

Guest Norbert

Berlosconi is a rich Italian though, so it would be odd if he didn't.

Is this the case where Lord mcAlpine was falsely accused of being up to no good?

Berlosconi is a rich Italian though, so it would be odd if he didn't.

Is this the case where Lord mcAlpine was falsely accused of being up to no good?

Is McAlpine innocent?

Did a certain Charles Lynton get fined for cottaging?

David Jason's house used by abusers.

The Hollie Greig case that wont go away.

Savile was never going to be charged with all the dirt he had on the rich and famous.

Guest Norbert

I'll assume McAlpine was innocent as it was largely something that took on a life on it's own on Twitter, and to me it proved that rumours can now become 'fact' if enough people believe it and mention it. Just look at how many people believe all the captrain Pugwash innuendo, or all the nonsense on transfer deadline day.

To be honest, I haven't been paying much attention to all this, unless soomeone gets arrested. But everyone knew about Savile. My grandad told me there were stories in about 1992 when I visited him in Scarborough (we passed a cafe and he was there), and he was hanging around girls in Scarborough when my dad was a teenager in the 60's.

I wouldn't argue with that cos I think it's asking for trouble sticking mid teen adolescents with more testosterone than enough in a same sex school with impressionable younger boys but there are plenty of exceptions to your rule who have never set foot in a public school.

Rooney / grandmothers.... Hutchence / amyl nitrate and asphyxiation ..... Woods / blondes (I do have a certain empathy here) ..... Berlsuconi / anything with a pulse etc.

Berlusconi is a rich Italian bloke in the twilight of his life - if he wasn't shagging any and every twentysomething bird that lets him then he's doing life wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived