BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] whats happened to Paul Robinson?

what happens if sanwhatsisname gets an injury, are we relying on an academy keeper to get us out of the @#/???, how about we sign david james on until the end of the season?

I think you're allowed to bring in a goalkeeper on an emergency loan at any time even though the transfer window and loan window is closed.

Perhaps it's a bit insensitive to talk about it now but a back injury might explain why he put on some pounds, he could have been carrying the injury for some time and was unable to fully train properly. With him being frozen out of the team by the management (which started when they tried to bring Friedel in a player coach role) perhaps he thought it was the perfect time to get it sorted?

This is just speculation of course. A blood clot is very serious and I hope he makes a full recovery.

I think we need to bring in a formerly decent PL player but one who is second/third choice at the moment.

What's Shay Given up to?

reserve keeper at villa.

but no club is going to allow a keeper out on loan now.

too much to play for most teams.

Archived