BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast #60: Relegation Woes, High Court Ridicule and Rovers Trust

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

In Podcast 60 BRFCS editor Wen Y Hu, chief reporter Kamy and news editor Paul pay tribute to the late Kelvin Metcalfe (Kelbo) after discussing the recent matches and the battle against relegation, the latest visit to Pune and the High Court case over Henning Berg's compensation, the financial state of the club and its possible sale, and the Rovers Trust elections and activities.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

Thanks for the time and effort you guys put into this, for keeping the rest of us informed and updated. It is appreciated.

Can anybody give me a brief update on what was said on the financial stae of the club and the possible sale please.I have been on the move all day and not had time to give it my undivided attention yet

• 3 weeks later...

Archived