BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby away

Yes, I know it's on sky and yes I know BRAG have a couple of away games for away trips. But why don't we all get some number together and have a day out via the train down to derby. £22 return from Manchester. Alcohol allowed, comfort (compare to coaches)?

Who's up for sorting something?

• Moderation Lead

To be fair, even on official coaches I've been able to have a (proper) drink, most coaches do allow.

Though trains are more comfortable!

Yes, I know it's on sky and yes I know BRAG have a couple of away games for away trips. But why don't we all get some number together and have a day out via the train down to derby. £22 return from Manchester. Alcohol allowed, comfort (compare to coaches)?

Who's up for sorting something?

I travelled by train to quite a few games last season (mainly due to a lack of interest from mates who couldn't be bothered) and it is quite expensive. However the comfort and ease does make up for that to a degree. I checked prices and times for Derby and I couldn't find any at £22.

http://www.buytickets.virgintrains.co.uk/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable

Archived