BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Grant Hanley apologises to his teammates and fans

Anybody know why olsson wasnt on the bench at wigan. Would have coped better if he could have come on and spurr could have played centre half then with Kilgallon

As for kilgallon I thought he did ok. Tough to judge him on that game as he was thrown in, we were under the cosh for 60mins and he had a centre mid playing alongside him in centre of defence.

On the whole I thought he defended well

TBH I thought the tactical genius that is owen coyle :blink: missed a trick once lowe went centre half, he should have thrown Grant Holt on straightway

Anybody know why olsson wasnt on the bench at wigan. Would have coped better if he could have come on and spurr could have played centre half then with Kilgallon

As for kilgallon I thought he did ok. Tough to judge him on that game as he was thrown in, we were under the cosh for 60mins and he had a centre mid playing alongside him in centre of defence.

On the whole I thought he defended well

TBH I thought the tactical genius that is owen coyle :blink: missed a trick once lowe went centre half, he should have thrown Grant Holt on straightway

I'd rather Olsson was nowhere near the team. Waste of a wage.

Archived