BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sound familiar?

So Cardiff haven't said a word and yet all this info is leaking out? Does no-one else find that strange? I wonder if Moody is a journalist, ex uefa press officer, who's asking all his ex-mates to add voice? Cardiffs summer transfer business was rather dire, turned down by almost everyone they enquired about and some even via the press (Ince). Their fans even labelled themselves a laughing stock transfers wise this summer. Today it's been reported this decision was made weeks ago and there's no way Malkay didn't know about it, so it cannot be a surprise. It all sounds like a bitter Moody, throwing his toys out of his pram in true footballer fashion as he didn't cut the mustard.

So Cardiff haven't said a word and yet all this info is leaking out? Does no-one else find that strange? I wonder if Moody is a journalist, ex uefa press officer, who's asking all his ex-mates to add voice? Cardiffs summer transfer business was rather dire, turned down by almost everyone they enquired about and some even via the press (Ince). Their fans even labelled themselves a laughing stock transfers wise this summer. Today it's been reported this decision was made weeks ago and there's no way Malkay didn't know about it, so it cannot be a surprise. It all sounds like a bitter Moody, throwing his toys out of his pram in true footballer fashion as he didn't cut the mustard.

Not sure about what you have written, looks like total guesswork to me.

What I find very strange is that they remove him and then give the job to a 23 year old with zero experience, who was painting the stadium (badly) 3 months ago. That manager has got them to the cup final and then playing in the PL. You would think they would support his choice of assistant fully, whether they really rated him or not.

Looks more like a tactic to get rid of the manager to me. Why, I have no idea and seemingly neither do the Cardiff fans who are unhappy with this news, as Malkay is highly rated by most.

Guest Norbert

Like I have said before, I agree with Al's view about undermining MacKay until he leaves. I am half expecting Sven to be appointed as D of F (i.e. de facto manager) or replacing MacKay outright this season. These people from exotic footballing countries still seem to think he is good for some reason.

Like I have said before, I agree with Al's view about undermining MacKay until he leaves. I am half expecting Sven to be appointed as D of F (i.e. de facto manager) or replacing MacKay outright this season. These people from exotic footballing countries still seem to think he is good for some reason.

Eh!

Guest Norbert

Why the confusion? I was saying that I agree with what you wrote. It seems that Cardiff's owners are the kind of basket case foreigners that would do something like undermine a good young manager and make crazy decisions on a whim for the sake of helping dodgy mates out or to try and sign a 'big name' manager. This 23 year old's promotion is Cardiff's Myles Anderson moment. It is like Balaji Rao getting that Akon in to be a senior board member.

Why the confusion? I was saying that I agree with what you wrote. It seems that Cardiff's owners are the kind of basket case foreigners that would do something like undermine a good young manager and make crazy decisions on a whim for the sake of helping dodgy mates out or to try and sign a 'big name' manager. This 23 year old's promotion is Cardiff's Myles Anderson moment. It is like Balaji Rao getting that Akon in to be a senior board member.

I must be getting old but I don't remember posting that, but if you say so I must have forgotten it. :wacko:

Archived