BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich away - a favour needed

Ricky

Hi all

Just a quick and very random question. Is anyone out there planning on heading down to the Ipswich game on the 3rd December who would happen to be located in Clitheroe?

I know it's a long shot but could you ping me a message if you are. I need to collect something from Clitheroe and don't think I'm going to be up that way anytime soon.

Hi all

Just a quick and very random question. Is anyone out there planning on heading down to the Ipswich game on the 3rd December who would happen to be located in Clitheroe?

I know it's a long shot but could you ping me a message if you are. I need to collect something from Clitheroe and don't think I'm going to be up that way anytime soon.

Hmmmm...dodgy ....search for a mule?

Ha ha, nope not ticking.

Bought a set of alloys and winter tyres. Planned to come to Reading game yesterday but wasn't too well yesterday morning and couldn't face 7 hours in the car.

Happy to pay if anyone can get them and meet me prior to the game at Ipswich. I'll be down there pretty early as I'm working nearby that week.

Archived