BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] holly bobbies 2014

• Backroom

Can't help with the queries Abbs although I did like Stuarts pun

Disneyworld for us this year can't wait, maybe have a couple of days away in July for my 30th as well

• Moderation Lead

? Why would a calendar help ?

On another note .. What's parking like at Leeds Bradford airport ? Are there any hotels ? Anyone been in a taxi and how much ?

I stayed at the airport travel lodge, was quite cheap, and worked out cheaper than a taxi. I always tend to get lifts to the airport, though if not I will leave the car. Reasonable to do so at LBA.

On another note .. What's parking like at Leeds Bradford airport ? Are there any hotels ? Anyone been in a taxi and how much ?

Abbs, I live not far away so don't know much about the parking - never have to use it. As K-Hod said, there's a Travelodge right next to the airport, a Premier Inn about half a mile from it, and I think there's a new budget place just opened nearby too. As for posher hotels, think you'll have to go a few miles away from LBA, not right into Leeds though. There are one or two decent places a few miles away if you're spending a day over here before you fly, but probably not ideal if you just want somewhere convenient to get your head down and dash for a flight in the morning.

Archived