BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton vs Rovers 26th April 3pm

Your opinion is one of constant sniping and IMO based on simple vindication.

I could say likewise at your opinion of Rhodes and even your posts aimed at me.

If you think Lowe is the answer, good for you. But I don't. As long as the manager keeps making him a symbol for our negative game plans then I'm unlikely to change my view.

I'll do you a deal though, if you leaves Rhodes alone, I'll do the same with Lowe?

But you wouldn't do that would you, Gordon, because you are always right. :rolleyes:

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could say likewise at your opinion of Rhodes and even your posts aimed at me.

If you think Lowe is the answer, good for you. But I don't. As long as the manager keeps making him a symbol for our negative game plans then I'm unlikely to change my view.

I'll do you a deal though, if you leaves Rhodes alone, I'll do the same with Lowe?

But you wouldn't do that would you, Gordon, because you are always right. :rolleyes:

where did I say that Lowe is the answer?

BTW I've never cribbed Rhodes finishing ability, only his contribution to the team and his habit of waiting for things to happen instead of MAKING them happen. Anyway I can lay off criticism of Rhodes now cos as I predicted months ago and as everyone can see now Rudy Gestede is doing it for me by showing all and sundry what a proper striker is all about.

BTW Just as an aside to validate my point if some prem club were to come in for either Rhodes or gestede who would you rather see go?

Any trace of supposed beligerance removed. Now dont try to divert the subject. Just reply to my post Stuart.

If you can.

I've already answered this several times. We just don't agree on the answer. But, of course, you are right and I'm wrong, blah, blah.

Archived