BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Til Debt Do Us Part - A Marriage of Inconvenience

Is there anyone, Kamy perhaps, who can get this thread to them? Seriously good debate/gut feelings/thoughts/memories/desire/passion, yet despair, frustration, anger, sadness at the same time. If they are really honorable then they might see so are the fans of Blackburn Rovers football club. Their tenure at our club, their neglected baby, is a blue print of how to f**k up in no time. They owe us to put it right?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owe us ? These imbeciles think they've done nothing wrong and us fans are the lower caste scum.

I am no Loon apologist Abbey, and we have had debates till we are blue and white in the face. They leave, we fold, or they could do the decent thing and write off the debt and run us properly.......agree, ain't going to happen.

Doubt we'd fold overnight we'd just follow a similar path to Coventry or Luton.

Coventry totally different scenario....with numerous parties involved

Luton - the agent issue

I'd go for a Pompey one - well if we end up in fans ownership I'd defo take that and league 2

Was more alluding to their slow demise as I think that would/will be the path. Only way we'd close overnight is if Venkys went bust overnight yet some like to trot that line out. Yes there'd be a mass sale and probably admin but no way will the club close down unless there is a freak set of circumstances.

Archived