BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Clear Out

glen9mullan

Hi all, im.taking part in a boxing match on the 20th March 2016 in aid of cancer research and want to raise as much as i can.

Having had a long thought about things i have decided to part with a number of my rovers things which are just sat in a wardrobe gathering years.

Im open to offers on all things but a quick list of what im willing to let go, with 10% going on my justgiving page.

1. Gordan Cowans match shirt from the 1992 play off final. This is in excellent condition and is a unique piece. This shirt was never mass produced and was only worn in the final. I.have never seen another one of these bar on the day when the match was played. It comes complete with official COA confirming its authenticity.

2. Jason Roberts match worn shirt v burnley

3. Nuno Gomes match worn shirt v millwall which turned out to be the last ever career match he played as a professional footballer.

4. This seasons signed ball in case, this was the ball sponsor ball for Paul Lamberts first home game and comes complete with COA and signed programme by mom apkan from the match.

5. This seasons away top , signed with COA

6. Black and red time sponsored away shirt , signed

7. Yellow princes trust signed shirt

8. 1875 centenary shirt , signed by 1995 premier league winning team

9. Tugay uefa cup signed home shirt

Have various other things which I will add to list as i start sorting through my things

• Backroom

I bow out, you bugger! However if my wife wasn't expecting, I would have certainly gone further.

If you want it for £70 I'll gladly bow out on your behalf. £75 is my absolute max, so I don't mind quitting for another item.

Sorry guys, not checked this thread for a while.

Tugay shirt was match worn but it went within hours of me starting this thread as i was contacted on facebook.

Thanks for the interest on it

Items 1, 2 , 6 and 9

have all gone

What about item eight Glen, my offer still stands?