BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nintendo Switch?

Any takers? I've just pre-ordered myself one. This will be the first Ninty console I've owned since the N64. The concept is great and LoZ: Breath of the Wild is one of the launch titles, which looks amazing.

• Backroom

A couple of the launch titles are available on the Wii U, too.

Far too expensive at the moment. Nintendo need to do a Sega, stop trying to make consoles and just make great Mario games on other platforms.

Unlike Sega, Nintendo have enough money in the bank to keep going if the Switch fails. I'm not sure there's a place for them in the hardware business any more, though. Sony and Microsoft have homogenised the market to such a degree that anything different is going to struggle. They obviously managed to hit an unexpected home run with the Wii, but that aside their last really successful console was the SNES back in the early 90's.

A couple of the launch titles are available on the Wii U, too.

Unlike Sega, Nintendo have enough money in the bank to keep going if the Switch fails. I'm not sure there's a place for them in the hardware business any more, though. Sony and Microsoft have homogenised the market to such a degree that anything different is going to struggle. They obviously managed to hit an unexpected home run with the Wii, but that aside their last really successful console was the SNES back in the early 90's.

Sounds like Apple and Samsung

Archived