BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fighting Fund/Venkys Out Stickers

Got on board with this, I like it. 

Those who have already ordered will have their stickers posted tomorrow first thing. 

Those who are yet to buy some - get buying. You can also buy here: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm?itemId=162438612632 or by bank transfer to:

Sort Code: 11-04-12

Account Number: 10973068

If cheque is really your best option then get in touch by PM and we will sort something out. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, chor808 said:

Just ordered some from ebay. Holiday soon so I will find some interesting spots to stick them.

Just got it, will be posted today - theres no note to say different so you'll be on 10 of each sticker? :-)

Just now, chor808 said:

Ah ok, I rather get more venkys out really, is that possible or too late.

Not a problem, they're not going out until tonights meeting so can still swap.

Can we have T-shirts please with a tasteful design and a badge like DunnFC has on his BRFCS 'face'.

Found my KeanOut tshirt a few days ago.

If these were on ebay it would be an excellent indicator of local and wider afield support.

Price should be based on a high profit.

11 hours ago, mhead said:

Can we have T-shirts please with a tasteful design and a badge like DunnFC has on his BRFCS 'face'.

Found my KeanOut tshirt a few days ago.

If these were on ebay it would be an excellent indicator of local and wider afield support.

Price should be based on a high profit.

Stickers are flying on eBay now - so if anyone wants anything specific for the next set shout up.

In terms of t-shirts, thats fine but to make them affordable you've got to buy in bulk (as we have done with stickers, we've got 2,000) and to bulk buy a load of t-shirts its expensive. I'll look into it anyway, see what we can get them for.

On 22/03/2017 at 10:29 AM, Reidy You're a Star said:

Do you have, or can you get, these made as car stickers? I'd definitely get a job lot to pass round friends / family.

Yes we can get the attached bumper stickers, which are roughly 30cm by 7.5cms. They will cost £7 each delivered though for individual ones. If you want higher amounts we can do 10 for £5.50 each. UK delivery only - all waterproof / high durable. 

bumper stickers.jpg

34 minutes ago, J*B said:

Stickers are flying on eBay now - so if anyone wants anything specific for the next set shout up.

In terms of t-shirts, thats fine but to make them affordable you've got to buy in bulk (as we have done with stickers, we've got 2,000) and to bulk buy a load of t-shirts its expensive. I'll look into it anyway, see what we can get them for.

I have bought a Venky's out T Shirt from a guy I know Josh. He has a shop at the top of Grane Road Haslingden. The business is called print clothes and he is called Gareth and his E Mail address is info@printclothes.co.uk

He did mine free of charge, as I do a bit if business with him, but I am sure he will give you a quote for a bulk buy.

Just now, 1arC said:

I have a buy I bought a Venky's out T Shirt from Josh. He has a shop at the top of Grane Road Haslingden. The business is called print clothes and he is called Gareth and his E Mail address is info@printclothes.co.uk

He did mine free of charge, as I do a bit if business with him, but I am sure he will give you a quote for a bulk buy.

Great, we will drop him an e-mail. The only issue is making sure we only buy what we can sell, so bulk buying isn't great unless theres the guaranteed demand. 

As in the first post, all profits go towards the fighting fund set up by Ewood WMC - which also means the initial payment comes from there. I can put it forward to the next meeting, but I think t-shirts would have to be on a one for one basis. If we ended up with 100 t-shirts but couldn't fund a protest we'd be in a right pickle!

Just now, Reidy You're a Star said:

Cool. I'll get an order in on pay day.

Sounds good! Paypal is prefered - to payee is: brfcfightingfund@gmail.com. Please let us know how many you want in the 'notes' section.

Just now, J*B said:

Great, we will drop him an e-mail. The only issue is making sure we only buy what we can sell, so bulk buying isn't great unless theres the guaranteed demand. 

As in the first post, all profits go towards the fighting fund set up by Ewood WMC - which also means the initial payment comes from there. I can put it forward to the next meeting, but I think t-shirts would have to be on a one for one basis. If we ended up with 100 t-shirts but couldn't fund a protest we'd be in a right pickle!

What about asking Gareth to sell to order and once we have a certain number of orders, he pays a portion back for the fighting fund?

2 hours ago, J*B said:

Venky's Out is the best selling sticker, followed by Pasha out. 

Excellent. Quality and Professional service with the email confirmation etc.

maybe go for "love rovers hate Venkys " next time? 

What do people think?

Another 240 stickers sent out this morning, so if you've paid they're on the way. Second class stamps, sorry - the money man at WMC says so. 

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE ONLY USE STICKERS ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY.

51 minutes ago, Reidy You're a Star said:

My order's gone in this morning. Keep up the good work! Venkys Out!

Your order has just gone in - we haven't had bumper stickers made before so it'll take a little longer as they're not 'in stock', so maybe a couple of weeks as the printers don't do weekends. 

In better news, we hadn't considered that paypal take a fee (oops), so you've got yours cheap - any further will have revised prices.

Please note: Bumper stickers and normal stickers are intended for use on your own property only!

Archived