BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] March for Men Sat 10th June Ewood Park

AJW

Hi everyone , there are 2 parts to this post , some of you will be aware Jeff Stelling walks 15 marathons in 15 days walking from football club to football club raising funds and awareness for Prostate cancer . My father was diagnosed with Prostate cancer Christmas 2015 and thanks to advances in the treatment of the disease he his now cancer free , others are not so lucky maybe people reading this know or have known of men affected by this terrible disease 

Part 1 of the post

I will be joining Jeff on the 10th of June to walk from Ewood to Bloomfield Rd via Deepdale and I would really appreciate any donations via my just giving page http://www.justgiving.com/paul-watters1 

Part 2 of the post is to ask if anybody else is doing the walk ? We could have la little brfcs.com get together along the way ?

Thank you 

8 hours ago, AJW said:

Hi everyone , there are 2 parts to this post , some of you will be aware Jeff Stelling walks 15 marathons in 15 days walking from football club to football club raising funds and awareness for Prostate cancer . My father was diagnosed with Prostate cancer Christmas 2015 and thanks to advances in the treatment of the disease he his now cancer free , others are not so lucky maybe people reading this know or have known of men affected by this terrible disease 

Part 1 of the post

I will be joining Jeff on the 10th of June to walk from Ewood to Bloomfield Rd via Deepdale and I would really appreciate any donations via my just giving page http://www.justgiving.com/paul-watters1 

Part 2 of the post is to ask if anybody else is doing the walk ? We could have la little brfcs.com get together along the way ?

Thank you 

Awesome news, really happy that he got through it.

Also, I love science! Hopefully more advancements can be made and we can get more and more people treated.

I have also donated £10 towards the cause. 

Good luck on the walk.

• 1 month later...

Just a few days to go now and the enormity of the task is dawning on me ... I walked 13 miles on Saturday , from Accrington to Ewood , re-newed my season ticket and back to Accrington when I finished I realised I would have to double that and some more , I puffed my cheeks our and thought "chuffing no chance" so I am hoping adrenalin and the stubborn steak I have got will see me through

Archived