BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

A thank you to the club.

3 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I didn't know about that Neal. Please give him my best regards - he will know me as the referee from way back as our paths crossed many times.

He was some player too, one of the best of his generation.

A genius footballer capable of playing much much higher than what he did. Although he maintains I was better, I'm not so sure 😂. Very different types of player to be honest. For some perspective, I've watched him play in centre midfield for Rovers veterans alongside Garner, Metcalfe, Keeley, Hendry and he was best player on the pitch. He and Stuart Metcalfe were good friends, hence why he played and indication of how high he should of played. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neal said:

I could have put this in the match thread but I wanted the club and those involved to get the credit it/they deserve for going out of their way to accommodate my dad and get him back to Ewood where he belongs. 

You haven't named the people involved. Be nice to give them a shout out.