BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Name The Group

Iceman

You have hit the nail on the head, egos seem to still be ruling the roost if this carries on they can all willy wave over the padlocked gates at ewood, I have found the lack of action since the meeting thoroughly disheartening.

Glen and Mark have pretty much been the constant in the last six years and if Glen is ostracised then it makes me wonder what it is all about. They have given so much and their determination and doggedness is one of the main reasons we all know so much. It needs saying also that some of the fan group leaders have only recently decided that the Indians are the real problem and need to go. That might upset one or two but it is the truth.

We do need unity but having Glen with the decision makers is paramount.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:brfcsmilie: Where's Wayne Wild in all this.....So-Called leader of the Rovers Trust. I thought he had clout and a bit of coin.....Seems like some ego's are getting in the way of a solution.

this is one reason, why we cant have fans taking over the club, or have some sort of role in it. There are some brilliant guys who could run this club, and make a success of it, but with all these ego's flying around, its just not possible. Too many heads will clash, too many hidden agendas and so on. In no way should Glen be excluded from anything, and in fact, he should by now have been roped in to continue the fight against Venkys. Its madness right now!

singing 4,000 holes...............with a Scottish accent ^_^

And I would dig 4000 holes

And I would dig 4000 more

To be the man who dug

8000 holes in Venkys palace floor

Da da da dah da, da da da dah da

Da da da dah da, da da da dah da

Der....rumbellabumbellabumbellabumbellabum

Archived