• Created
  • Last Reply

You want a name for the group.

I suggest

ARTE ET LABORE

Unites everybody.

One club, one badge, one motto.

Skill and labour.

Bring to the table what skills you have.

Bring to the table what labour you are able to give

With the goal of Venkys Out.

I suggest

ARTE ET LABORE

Unites everybody.

Skill and labour.

Fully agree with the sentiment. Originally this had been my idea too, but I just worried it loses it's selling point outside of Rovers fans, and the message is lost somewhat. No outsiders will know or care what it means.

Blue and White Roses

Can easily design and awesome Rose as the logo for the group, and the rose is on our badge. The badge can be cleverly designed to symbolise our aims and objectives.

Uncle Jacks Rovers Unite

This is not easy to find a name :D

I suggest

ARTE ET LABORE

Unites everybody.

Skill and labour.

You should have suggested Sdsu

Sit down shut up

how about

JACKS ROVERS

At the risk of stirring controversy on here I would leave Uncle Jack out of all this. Not because he wasn't the best thing that ever happened to this club, but because it sends the wrong message out. He was a complete one-off, never to be repeated benefactor. It isn't "Jack's Rovers" any longer, nor will it ever be again, sadly.

I wouldn't want the media or other outsiders to think that Rovers fans are simply being unrealistic in our expectations that owners should be of the Jack Walker ilk. We simply want owners that care about the club and have a plan that we can all get behind.

I'm struggling to believe all the bullshit we heard about standing together and fans being united while Glen is on the sidelines. Potentially at times a bit of a wildcard yes - but you can't ignore a man that's been fighting for 5 years. It's just wrong. It stinks. How has it come to politics all over again?

I'm struggling to believe all the bullshit we heard about standing together and fans being united while Glen is on the sidelines. Potentially at times a bit of a wildcard yes - but you can't ignore a man that's been fighting for 5 years. It's just wrong. It stinks. How has it come to politics all over again?

CAN WE GET PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THE TOP TABLE ON THURSDAY TO REPLY HAS TO WHY NO REPLY.

UNITED FANS HAHAHA PLAYING STRAIGHT INTO THE LUNES HANDS AGAIN...SO GLAD IM BOYCOTTING.

• Backroom

I'm quite baffled as to why none of the major fan groups have retweeted the article that came out yesterday? Probably the biggest news story we've had for years regarding the owners and how corrupt our club has become and not a peep from any of them.

I respect how much they have put in to the protests etc but there comes a point where people have to put personal differences to one side, that article has Glens name all over it, and in my opinion is probably the reason why it hasn't been retweeted etc. I may be wrong and more than happy to eat my words if so but come on... you guys have thousands of followers, we need to get this message out there.

I've never met him, and I don't agree with everything he posts, but Glen seems one of the few that are actually capable of getting things in the press that are relevant. Getting excerpts from the leaked docs into an article on an Indian website was a bit of a masterstroke.

• Moderation Lead

I agree with the above. From the outside looking in, it seems like there has been some unresolved beef relating to some members of groups.

Frankly, all the bull dung needs to be put to one side, along with egos and we all need to unite for the common cause, bigger than any individual, any of us and the reason we are all here and what we all care so much about- Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

personally I shook hands with a lot of people on Thursday who I had fallen out with, if its fans together we need then its time to suck the egos in ,put the willies away and deal with whatever problems there is between them otherwise we may as well just let our team completely fold.

if its true (not looked ) that none of the top table retweet or shared the story yesterday then I find that astonishing to be honest and quite childish and pathetic.

personally I shook hands with a lot of people on Thursday who I had fallen out with, if its fans together we need then its time to suck the egos in ,put the willies away and deal with whatever problems there is between them otherwise we may as well just let our team completely fold.

if its true (not looked ) that none of the top table retweet or shared the story yesterday then I find that astonishing to be honest and quite childish and pathetic.

You have hit the nail on the head, egos seem to still be ruling the roost if this carries on they can all willy wave over the padlocked gates at ewood, I have found the lack of action since the meeting thoroughly disheartening.

Archived