BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Game 0-1

Scotty

You're either a Rovers supporter or you're not. It really is that simple. It just doesn't matter who the manager is. Anyway I reckon you are exiling yourself for a long time,because Sam is on a 3 year contract and Rovers won't be paying compensation twice even if it goes pear-shaped as some apparently(and bizarrely) seem to hope. What if Sams a rip-roaring success and we stay up and have a great season in 2009-10. You still going to stay away?

:rover: not once in my post did i say i wanted rovers to lose or fail,there was no one happier than me on saturday night,but i refuse to change my views off the man that is bfs,i will stay away from ewood whilst he's here,like i said i hope we win every game,and he goes else were :brfcsmilie:

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rover: not once in my post did i say i wanted rovers to lose or fail,there was no one happier than me on saturday night,but i refuse to change my views off the man that is bfs,i will stay away from ewood whilst he's here,like i said i hope we win every game,and he goes else were :brfcsmilie:

So you hope we win every game and hope Sam leaves! Isn't that bizarre for a Rovers supporter? If we win every game surely we'd want him forever?

So you hope we win every game and hope Sam leaves! Isn't that bizarre for a Rovers supporter? If we win every game surely we'd want him forever?

:rover: well what do you want me to say,i hope we never get another point,bfs brings in spit the dog,and 12 other mercenries and he runs rovers into the ground :brfcsmilie:

I thought that personal insults were banned on this messageboard!

I don't want to read the stuff that has been going on on this thread between people who all claim to be supporters of the same team. Cut it out please.

Calling someone a nonce is about as insulting as it can get!

Crikey, some of the insults/comments flying round are out of order (unless I misread something). Why people can't disagree in a more mild, polite manner is beyond me. If you disagree with someone so vehemenently why not just say so instead of getting personal.

i will ask this once, then if ignored i will close the thread and start handing out bans to people who can't play nice.

Stop with the personal insults or lose your posting rights till January. Now play nice and merry winterval

i will ask this once, then if ignored i will close the thread and start handing out bans to people who can't play nice.

What is the point of this thread being open anyway?

It is a game from years ago. If people need to discuss Allardyce we already have a host of others on which to do so.

We are just going over old ground on here and digging up the past.

i cannot and will not watch the rovers whilst he is the manager :brfcsmilie:

I've some second hand golf clubs to sell if you are stuck for something to do on Saturdays wagster! :rover:

but i refuse to change my views off the man that is bfs

]

Waggy your problems started when you refused to change your views on Paul Ince. No one can defend the indefensible.

Edited by thenodrog

I've some second hand golf clubs to sell if you are stuck for something to do on Saturdays wagster! :rover:

:rover: a game for tories and spoils a good walk

Waggy your problems started when you refused to change your views on Paul Ince. No one can defend the indefensible.

and you think bfs will take us too the promised land :!: :brfcsmilie:

and you think bfs will take us too the promised land :!: :brfcsmilie:

Dunno. But he has a bloody sight better chance that Ince of KEEPING us there.

btw I've already requested that you stop using those smilies now that you are so anti BRFC. Only they simply don't fit with the content and manner of your posts anymore.

Dunno. But he has a bloody sight better chance that Ince of KEEPING us there.

btw I've already requested that you stop using those smilies now that you are so anti BRFC. Only they simply don't fit with the content and manner of your posts anymore.

:rover: i ain't anti brfc,just anti bfs,just like you were anti ince :brfcsmilie:

I really wonder how many people have got Waggy on ignore now, this Anti-BFS-Pro-Ince, constant posting on the matter by you in most threads is getting very tedious. I once thought you were a guy with interesting comments on the game, guess i were wrong.

Ince went ages ago, did nothing of note during his tenure to make any of us with any grey matter want to stick up for him and has totally buggered the club. BFS has come in, got us more points in 270mins of football than Ince did in the last 3months.

:rover: Give it a (Please Don't Use That Word Again) rest!!! :brfcsmilie:

Maybe it's time to put a lot of things to rest...

1) No Theno didn't go and play golf and forget about Rovers.

2) Yes, everyone who said Ince would be crap was right. Move on.

3) If you supported Ince at the time of his appointment, then good on you, but now is the time to accept that, in the end, he deserved to go.

4) You may not like Sam, but he is the manager of our team. Don't support Sam if you don't like him, but support Rovers. Some people will stop watching Rovers because of who the manager is. I don't agree with it, you might not agree with it, but it's their decision!

It's just endless, going over the same comments.

Edited by Pugg

3) If you supported Ince at the time of his appointment, then good on you, but now is the time to accept that, in the end, he deserved to go.

4) You may not like Sam, but he is the manager of our team. Don't support Sam if you don't like him, but support Rovers. Some people will stop watching Rovers because of who the manager is. I don't agree with it, you might not agree with it, but it's their decision!

Agreed.

Thanks Pugg.

BUT

I did actually purchase a corporate mid-week package at the local golf club in July. Basically it only allows me to play Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Extending it to Saturdays was never an option within that particular package.............. otherwise ????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.