BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers Flag

B.R.F.C

• 3 weeks later...

It normally only gets taken to bigger away games (because hauling it around the pubs is faff), although Mushy did take it to the World Cup.

However .....

Bray 2004

Turkey

Fan's Friendly in Ankara

and again

I'm sure I've seen a pic of it at Cardiff but I can't find it and I've not uploaded my Cardiff and Dingledome pics yet.

i don't think i have ever seen it at a home or away match!!

321443[/snapback]

It normally only gets taken to bigger away games

321326[/snapback]

... so it's not surprising. I think it's only been to one home game and about 7 or 8 away (ones not pictured that spring to mind are Spurs 03/04, Cardiff (both games) this season, Dingledome (t'was behind the disable section), I'm sure there must be more, but I can't think where).

did you get it from barmy flags?

321443[/snapback]

We're not wanting to sell it, but the offical brfcs.com flag came from here - http://www.barmyflags.co.uk/

317304[/snapback]

So that would be a yes then smile.gif (actually, technically we originally ordered it from somewhere else, but due to a manufacturing deadline cock-up the flag was actually manufactured by BarmyFlags, the guy who made it even drove from Oldham to Bradford with it the night before we flew to Turkey to ensure we got it on time).

So, big thumbs up to barmy flags for going that extra mile.

Guest fernhurstblue

so why isn't it on the Blackburn Rovers gallary page on the barmy flags web site? do you have to pay extra for that, or is it because it is advertising a website?

so why isn't it on the Blackburn Rovers gallary page on the barmy flags web site? do you have to pay extra for that, or is it because it is advertising a website?

321472[/snapback]

This is where it gets complicated, but as you asked. It's because we didn't actually order it from Barmy Flags and if the other company hadn't have stuffed up the order BarmyFlags wouldn't have made it.

When I rang up the other company to check where my flag was, this other company admitted they hadn't made it yet, despite me giving strict instructions that it needed to be ready for me flying to Turkey. This other company then called Barmy Flags are got them to manufacture it and deliver it on their behalf.

I'd have probably been none the wiser and assumed it was the other company who had sorted it if the nice bloke who delevered it hadn't let it slip he was from Barmy Flags. So it never made it onto the Barmy Flags website becuase it wasn't ment to get out they the made it.

This was a coule of years ago, I'm sure if I bothered emailing them now they'd probably add it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

B.R.F.C I`ve got a Rovers flag that you can have if you`ll pay for the postage.

I haven`t got a clue where it came from (drunken exploits blink.gif ). It`s not in pristine condition, but it`s presentable.

It`s approx 3ft x 2ft in with blue/white quarters (4 of them....obviously smile.gif ) with the club badge in the centre. It`s also got 2 brass loops...so it can be flown.

If you`re interested, let me know.

Haven`t a clue how much to post...or how to organise it.

B.R.F.C I`ve got a Rovers flag that you can have if you`ll pay for the postage.

I haven`t got a clue where it came from (drunken exploits blink.gif ). It`s not in pristine condition, but it`s presentable.

It`s approx 3ft x 2ft in with blue/white quarters (4 of them....obviously smile.gif ) with the club badge in the centre. It`s also got 2 brass loops...so it can be flown.

i would buy it but i got a few. worthington cup one and a flag with a blue half and a white half with the club badge in the centre

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was the BRFCS flag I think.

They had some 3ft x 5ft Rovers flags on sale in the club shop at the last few games. They're pretty poor quality but were only £3.

Edited by Martyn