BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chat?

I've just tried the chat section to see whether we can go online today but it looped me back to the forums.

Is this completely dead now? sad.gif

I guess I'd better ring round the bars of San julian's to find out who is carrying the Rovers game- the Britannia Bar has closed to make way for a new road. mad.gif

Just taken hotmail off my PC preferring Skype and MSN (Skype is brilliant- can have multiple conversations as well as chat!) but I can log in through another account.

338601[/snapback]

Acouple of seasons back we set up a chat room on MSN I think. In my view I preferred it to the Rovers chat room. I would be up for that.

Edited by USABlue

Have the admin guys thought of putting a shoutbox on the forum like they have on this example? bouncybeatz

might be worth doing so people can chat live - i'm sure it can be done on this type of messageboard - it could just be turned on for match days so those who can't find out can be informed?

just a thought - Admin team i beleive you can get the modification on here Invisionize

Top right, you should now be able to see "Live Chat". Go Play. Teething trouble are expected, let me know how it goes.

Also, I have a bunch of ideas planned to get the chat room used more than just on matchdays.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.