BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ghana 0 Brasil 3

philipl

Before the Tournament, everyone was tipping the Czechs. Either as the dark horses or as a FIFA top ten country, favourites in their own right.

Well a fabulous performance by Ghana put paid to that who also rather efficiently sent an OK USA side packing as well.

So can Ghana upset the mis-firing Brasilians?

Brasil certainly are capable of taking any side apart and Big Mac Ronaldo has shown some interest in procedings but if the Ghanaians run at the Brasil backline with the relentless inventiveness they showed against the Czech Republic, I do not think the Brasil backline can hold out.

Could be a very good game if the ref behaves himself.

if ghana can play a high tempo physical game, then they might cause brazil some problems.

the brazilian defence isn't as young as it once was and me for one have been well impressed with some of ghana's attacking play in this world cup although their finishing has to be more clinical.

saying that though, how are ghana going to keep out the supreme brazilian forward line, ronaldo looks as though he's finally woken up and ronaldiniho still hasn't set his usuall standard.

i'm going 3-1 brazil.

if ghana can play a high tempo physical game, then they might cause brazil some problems.

the brazilian defence isn't as young as it once was and me for one have been well impressed with some of ghana's attacking play in this world cup although their finishing has to be more clinical.

saying that though, how are ghana going to keep out the supreme brazilian forward line, ronaldo looks as though he's finally woken up and ronaldiniho still hasn't set his usuall standard.

i'm going 3-1 brazil.

ghana aint great at the back and their keeper is suspect (that's being kind to him).

i expect today to be the day brazil start firing and i reckon they'll win 4-0.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.