BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Favourite Rovers Player To Watch?

Tugay.

Intelligent, skillfull, graceful, an absolute gentleman and fantastic servant to every club he has played for.

It's hard to imagine ever seeing such an all round wonderful player at this club again. Fingers crossed.

Paul Warhurst - Probably a strange inclusion, but for me a player who had huge ability and potential that was never really fullfilled. On his day again great to watch. If it wasn't for injury and being lazy could have been great. Still really enjoyed wathcing him play though.

My manager played with Paul Warhurst in the Bolton youth teams, and he said that depite him being easily the least talented in the age group at the time, his dedication and commitment paid off in the long-run. He also played with Garry Flitcroft, who he said wasn't that great either.

My manager played with Paul Warhurst in the Bolton youth teams, and he said that depite him being easily the least talented in the age group at the time, his dedication and commitment paid off in the long-run. He also played with Garry Flitcroft, who he said wasn't that great either.

just backing up your views on his commitment and passion - warhurst is still playing league football, for barnet.

my favourite rovers player to watch- shearer, hands down! phenominal. you never thought he was going to miss. i thought he was at his peak in 95-96. rovers fans defenitley saw the best of him.

shearer and garner run him close and honourable mentions to big col, kevin moran, sherwood, super atko, howard gayle, ian miller, david mail and andy kennedy.

Paul Warhurst - Probably a strange inclusion, but for me a player who had huge ability and potential that was never really fullfilled. On his day again great to watch. If it wasn't for injury and being lazy could have been great. Still really enjoyed wathcing him play though.

I personally think Warhurst suffered from being a jack of all-trades. From what I remember of his career he's been too versatile for his own good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.