BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford 2-1 Rovers

Ozz

I think the point that Rev was trying to make there is that some of the people picking holes in Derbyshire's game are stolidly (and blind) defenders of other less-than-perfect players (anyone spring to mind...?)

6, from you of all people this post has entertained me no end. Im just waiting for the John Curtis appreciation thread to resurface and all will be complete.

I said I would love for Matt to prove me wrong, he is starting to do so, lets hope it continues. And believe me I'd love to be wrong about him......

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6, from you of all people this post has entertained me no end. Im just waiting for the John Curtis appreciation thread to resurface and all will be complete.

Patronising so and so.

P.S. Stu, I'm not often wrong about a player but it's obviously only you that's perfect!. At least Curtis will be celebrating ANOTHER promotion at the end of the season, he might yet have you sweating in another twelve months or so if they get promoted again!.

"Remember"!!! How could we? Just who do you expect to remember that Fife? Tom Finney signed for PNE about 70 flippin years ago! :D

...... you're not starting that old age rambling malarcky are you? :rover:

Well now you come to mention it Theno............ That's two people that have brought that up now; yourself and Mrs Fife Rover! :blink::D In her case frequently!

Archived