BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - Ps2

This game is fantastic. I bought it the day it came out. At £29.99 it was an absolute bargain. Got the update for it on Monday. I have all the correct Prem kits and also Championship, League 1, 2 and Scottish Prem. Fantastic detail.

Anyone else play the game? Fifa is rubbish and I mean that.

Bring on PES7!!!

:lol:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What do you use for effective dribbling? On Pro evo 6 it seems to be very slow and hard to beat a man.

To be honest, the slower you go, the better chance you have of beating your man. If you leg it the ball is further away and they can just run in and take it off you. If you run with no speed button pressed, wait till the other player comes to take it off you THEN knock it passed him in another direction and press your run button. Failing that, just do the 360 spin.

(I have just read that back and am not sure if it will make sense)

Guest Kamy100

If someone fancies an online match then let me know, the online mode seems to work very well when used on the PS3, there is hardly any lag!!

If someone fancies an online match then let me know, the online mode seems to work very well when used on the PS3, there is hardly any lag!!

I will play you sir. Name your time and I will check the ol diary (I suggest if we both agree a time, jump on here first and into live chat to find the room and so on)

Think I may be free for a few games tonight

Guest Kamy100

Cheers Cocker that will be great. Unfortunately not free today evening but am free tomorrow and also friday evening. How about 9pm? Good Idea can jump in here and take it from there.

Cheers Cocker that will be great. Unfortunately not free today evening but am free tomorrow and also friday evening. How about 9pm? Good Idea can jump in here and take it from there.

9pm on Friday sounds good - see you then

You still up for a game tonight Kamy?

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing a guy last night and I was getting wiped all over the place. I was loosing by 3 or 4 goals each time and none of the goals were poor/cheap ones either. I kept playing against him because I like to have a game where the oppo is good and dosnt think they are good by doing the old run up the touch line, cross it in with pass and side foot it into the net for each goal.

Yeah thats really annoyin when people score tap ins into open nets every time like that, its ridiculous how overrated some of the arsenal players are, fabregas is not that quick, he was catching up to Roberts and Emerton <_<

Anyone played online recently?? Everytime i try and connect, it says "connected" but then when it goes to "Testing environment" or whatever it says it always ends up sayin "unable to connect", are the servers down or something??

Archived