BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Wants To Play At Ewood On Sunday!

Well we finished about 9.30 I think it was, and there was still the final to be played. So about 9.45/10 I would have thought.

We got changed in the Home dressing rooms, and it was slightly strange as the players had been in there only an hour or so previously. I've been in there before on a stadium tour, but yesterday all the white boards were full with tactics and formations. I was actually surprised by the detail in which they go into for corners, freekicks etc. I wish I'd have taken a photo now but basically they had a different white board for attacking corner on the left, attacking corner on the right, defending corners on both sides, free kicks from both sides, defending freekicks from both sides. It showed exactly where each player should be, who they should be marking and what runs they should make.

Just a shame they don't read them whilst they're in there! :P

Yeah it was awful. The pitch needs a good rest now, after you guys ripped it up! The crowd was pathetic, i think only about 5 fans managed to make it in, they tried their best with their chants but it just wasn't the same!

id have fnished those three chances i had like a big mac meal if i was fully fit :(

i hope they can do it next year so i can give it a proper go next time, i was even offered a game at brockhall this week but cant :(

They ripped up most of the brockhalls pitches SAS. Yearly re-seeding, it looks like a very big beach.

Although they do grow back quickly :mellow:

well the official supporters team seem to think they are playing there tomorrow

yes IHB that was the brfcs.com superstars

well the official supporters team seem to think they are playing there tomorrow

They must be but they definately ripped most of them up when we arrived and were continuing on. Academy still had a fair few though.

OK, I watched you when you were playing a team in red and they absolutely slaughtered you.

Ah so you saw our formation of: me then 5 players up front lol! :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

First time i'v managed to get onto this MB since the match, my leg is still messed up after that challenge, swelling has gone down but the joint is still very stiff :S Gonna give it another week to heal and then if its not any better by then i think it may be time to get it checked out properly.

Archived