BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Wants To Play At Ewood On Sunday!

Hi all

I know there are some footballers going to be around this weekend for the five aside comp.

Well I have an additional little treat.

Who fancies playing 6 aside with me on the pitch at EWOOD!!!

I have a few names but drop me a PM, it'll be after the Reading match and we need to be at the ground for 6pm, tehre will be 8 teams all in all.

There are a couple of spaces left so let me know asap and I'll let you have the details.

Definitely looking for a keeper so if anyone wants to volunteer that would be good.

Ricky

Hi all

I know there are some footballers going to be around this weekend for the five aside comp.

I have a few names but drop me a PM, it'll be after the Reading match and we need to be at the ground for 6pm, tehre will be 8 teams all in all.

There are a couple of spaces left so let me know asap and I'll let you have the details.

Definitely looking for a keeper so if anyone wants to volunteer that would be good.

Ricky

I'd love to play Ricky although unless you want to get severely beaten i'd suggest keeping me out of the nets, can be quite handy outfield I'd like to think though.

Hi all

Ricky

Ricky I entered that Bet24 competition and I've received the email asking if I want to enter a team.

I have a big dilemna though - I'm working.

Ricky I entered that Bet24 competition and I've received the email asking if I want to enter a team.

I have a big dilemna though - I'm working.

I have managed to arrange to go in late! I can make it!

Ricky you and your boys are going DOWN!

I'd love to play Ricky although unless you want to get severely beaten i'd suggest keeping me out of the nets, can be quite handy outfield I'd like to think though.

He's lying, he's rubbish!!

jokes

Have you filled all the places up yet? Always been a dream of mine to play at Ewood Park, as it probably has been for many on here. Can play in goal or anywhere else on the pitch, pref midfield/wing though.

not with me in team, ask salzburg how they enjoyed playing aganist me :P

thats because of the quality service you got , despite throwing up about an hour or 2 before the match lol

The team is:

Ricky

SAS

ihtd

laughatthedingles

Modes98

pks1984

Hergegeeh (sp?)

JPW

Liam0001

6 aside with 3 rolling subs (I'll be doing most of the rolling I think lol)

All our matches are being played in the BBE half of the pitch.

Archived