BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Has Treated The Club Worse?

Bellamy lied to the fans in order to not alert every team in the Premiership as to his availability and in order to not upset or panic the fans by, what t5yhe papers would have called a "come and get me," plea. He moved to further his career and move to the team he supported as a kid. We got more money than we paid for him. He never once had a bad word to say for Blackburn Rovers. He did not treat the club badly whatsoever.

Likewise, McCarthy has never had a bad word to say about the club. He has always appeared very positive about his future aat the club and has looked hungry to succeed here in all interviews, stating his European ambition. He has had a terrific season and is looking to play for the two time Premiership champions and in the Champions League; to further his career. Maybe he's a little deluded if he thinks he can hold down a starting place but, again, you can't say that he has treated the club badly. It's not as if he would be leaving on a bosma - we'd make a huge profit on the £2.5 million we paid last summer.

When we signed him, McCarthy said he was happy for the chance to play in England and that he didnt want to play for a big team, but for the team that showed faith in him!!

Where has that gone? Is that not a lie?

No footballers have any loyalty or common sense

As soon as they see the £££ signs, game over.

I am not surprised McCarthy is touting for a move. If Chelsea dont sign him, he'll at least get an improved contract offer from us.

Its a falicy they are actually that bothered about playing every week, £60k a week to sit on a bench? Dont think they're too bothered.

Local lads is the way forward, at least they have some loyalty left in them!

:rover: does that mean gally may get a game next season,next to last off the pitch after the lap of honour,gets treated badly but a roverite through and through. :brfc:

Hope not Waggy. :)

I have only ever seen ONE premiership player in a certain pub I go to ( to see a Rover's away game ! )

That certain player was away from Rovers on loan at the time .

Gally shows far more concern loyalty and commitment for Rovers than several others I could name!

I have only ever seen ONE premiership player in a certain pub I go to ( to see a Rover's away game ! )

That certain player was away from Rovers on loan at the time .

Gally shows far more concern loyalty and commitment for Rovers than several others I could name!

So you would pick him to start most, if not all games?

:rover: does that mean gally may get a game next season,next to last off the pitch after the lap of honour,gets treated badly but a roverite through and through. :brfc:

Not that it counts for much about his actual ability, but wasn't he one of the last to come ON to the pitch?

Archived