BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Need A Game

Only thing I can see on the Sunday that may be of interest to you is Wrexham V Shrewsbury which is a 12.00pm Kick Off.

Depends what you mean by local. If your driving then Wrexham is about 90 minutes away from Blackburn and just under an hour away from Liverpool.

However it's not really do-able by train easily.

Im going to Rovers-Pool on third of november and im looking for some football game the next day, anything close to Blackburn or Liverpool would be great. Soured the leagues but cant find any team playing at home on that day.

Might be trying some kick-around on the morning of this game if you're interested.

A few of us from Northern Ireland are coming over for this game as well. Will be probably have something at the BRIC, but I'll let you know in due course.

If things happen like last year that game will be pushed back to Sunday because of a Thursday UEFA Cup match prior. So you might be able to see a local Saturday game and then catch Rovers on Sunday! :tu:

As far as im aware, i dont think any Uefa cup games are taking place the Thursday before the Liverpool game.

Might be trying some kick-around on the morning of this game if you're interested.

A few of us from Northern Ireland are coming over for this game as well. Will be probably have something at the BRIC, but I'll let you know in due course.

That sounds great, ill be in Liverpool friday and cathing the train from Lime street at saturday morning.

Archived