BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Fun Day At Ewood Monday

Has anyone seen on the official site details of the fun day Rovers are having for the kids on Monday?

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/New...1133161,00.html

Apparently the first team are going to be training on the pitch and there's other things going on.

I've been roped in by my sister to look after her two kids so hopefully this will keep them quiet for a hour or two. Is anyone going down?

If I can get the day off Ill end up taking Mini Stuwilky and his younger brother, although our club does amuse me.

Its a "Team Rovers" fun day...

However in true Rovers fashion - "The Team Rovers application pack will not be available on the day"

If I can get the day off Ill end up taking Mini Stuwilky and his younger brother, although our club does amuse me.

Its a "Team Rovers" fun day...

However in true Rovers fashion - "The Team Rovers application pack will not be available on the day"

Actually the application forms will be available (for thse who aren't season ticket holders) - it's the goodie packs that will be mailed out later. Still, you're right in that it would have been better to have had the packs there on the day.

Actually the application forms will be available (for thse who aren't season ticket holders) - it's the goodie packs that will be mailed out later. Still, you're right in that it would have been better to have had the packs there on the day.

In which case I take back my criticism - I dont think the packs being mailed out seperately is necessarily a bad thing

In which case I take back my criticism - I dont think the packs being mailed out seperately is necessarily a bad thing

For one thing there's the cost, it will presumably cost a small fortune to mail out the packs (which apparently include a bag with the Team Rovers logo) It's money going needlessly down the pan.

Secondly it's a brilliant initiative, but the signing up effort on the day will have nowhere near the same impact without the goodies immediately available to hand out to the youngsters.

Typical Rovers really, come up with a great concept then shoot it in the foot before it even gets off the ground.

I'm not sure, Rev. The children will be delighted when they get their bags, and the club will have names on the database. They will look forward to it coming and Rovers will be on their minds.

Do you think mum?

Q: "What do we get for our 10 quid?"

A: "Nothing"

:blink:

£10? Have I missed something?

from Official Site: Team Rovers membership is open to all Rovers fans aged 15 and under. Members receive a Team Rovers gymbag, goody pack and many others exclusive benefits and best of all, it's completely FREE!

£10? Have I missed something?

Ooops, my mistake. :ph34r: Still think the packs should have been available though.

On a similar note, could I mention the relatively new Club 16-21 scheme which I wasn't aware of until it was mentioned in passing in relation to this at the recent Fans Forum.

For just 10 quid people in that age range get 10 quid off the normal match price for every match they attend! ** There are also other fringe benefits.

** Apart from in the Fraser Eagle Stand where tickets are only 15 quid anyway and would be 10 quid. **

I think that's absolutely brilliant and will be enrolling my eldest daughter, but as I say I wasn't previously aware of it.

Leaning towards mum, having had young uns at events with gifts, pressies, often they have been left behind or I end up lugging them around. Not too bad to have them come later.

Hey Rev, you should apply as a PR man though.

Archived