BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Xbox Live

Yes you should get it.

1. Your games will last longer (you will find that you will spend more time online than you do playing the single player)

2. You can download games/demos etc

3. You make new friends to play against (boo hoo I have no real friends)

You will love it I promise :rolleyes:

Yeah, certainly. I put off getting it for a while because I thought with that paying for the wireless reciever thing and a year of live was the same price at two games, which I thought was a waste. After a while I gave in and bought it and I've enjoyed my 360 more ever since. I'd get a few games that can go on live first, but I'd say it is an absolute must.

I set up my Xbox Live last night. I played Halo 3 and Gears of War for a while. Are there only ever four people in a Halo match-up and is the Gears online play usually so brief? No sooner have you started playing than you're killed and have to wait another minute or so before the next round starts.

Halo is 16 players in Big Team Battle (in the Social playlist) or 6 in Lone Wolves. Ranked team games are 4v4 or 2v2, so I don't know how you got stuck with just four players.

Gears was always a nightmare online, I haven't touched it in a year.

I've been doing a lot of lone wolves, so I got a fairly good ranking in that but I'm still not doing well at team slayer. Lost to a bunch of twos and threes last night, even though I managed to get over 25 kills.

Archived