• McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Roberts
    • Reid
    • Pedersen

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so angry after watching the extended highlights of this match.

If we had had the smallest bit of luck we could have won the match, but the referee was awful. The red card was ridiculous, and having watched Man City get away with two handballs in the box, I have to ask - where was the advantage for the villa player? He went down pretty far from the ball.

Third and fourth goals were both offsides that weren't given - easy decisions too. How many other premiership teams get all the calls against them while playing at home?

But what really really really ###### me off was people singing "you fat @#/?" at Dunny and "you're not fit to wear the shirt". How about you bitter losers stop claiming to be rovers supporters and go bandwagon on Arsenal or something. Dunny worked his arse off and played well. To be honest, we played very well indeed, and were unlucky to be down when the penalty was given. If you're going to ruin what's left of a match for players that have been unfairly put in a bad situation by a terrible ref and keep singing it when reidy is making his return then I don't want to know you. You might as well be Newcastle supporters.

But what really really really ###### me off was people singing "you fat @#/?" at Dunny and "you're not fit to wear the shirt". How about you bitter losers stop claiming to be rovers supporters and go bandwagon on Arsenal or something.

Who on earth sang that? The Villa fans gave him plenty of grief, what with him being an ex Birmingham City player.

Archived