BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Season Finishes With A 9

• 2 weeks later...
:rover: a guy walking from the ground on saturday said rovers had never played top flight football for more than 8 seasons in a row from the war,which one was he on about :wacko::brfc:

It's since approx 1935 when we were first relegted from the first division.

• 2 months later...
:rover: now because i dislike lardarse i am not a rovers fan,well did i call you all dingles when you wanted ince out before a ball was kicked :angry::brfcsmilie:

At least the anti Ince brigade kept supporting the club, I can't recall any that said they were stopping going.

The club is far bigger than any employee and although there are people at the club that I dislike, I would never turn my back on the club and stop going for that reason.

You have to ask yourself waggy 'is Rovers really in your blood'? ;)

At least the anti Ince brigade kept supporting the club, I can't recall any that said they were stopping going.

The club is far bigger than any employee and although there are people at the club that I dislike, I would never turn my back on the club and stop going for that reason.

I seem to remember TND taking up golf cause of Ince. :rolleyes:

:rover: i know plenty who stopped going because of his colour,is rovers in there blood :unsure::brfcsmilie:

:rover: i know plenty who stopped going because of his colour,is rovers in there blood :unsure::brfcsmilie:

Um, that just about takes the biscuit, and quite frankly I wouldn't want those kind of people there. What about the players then? When I last looked a number of them fitted that criteria :glare::rolleyes:

Archived