BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Maestro Card

I'm going to the US at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone on this great highway of information could answer me the question? I have a Master Card also but I'm keen to have as many payment options as possible. I always find the debit option preferable to the credit card.

Thanking you in advance. :)

As far as I know it's a simple Maestro Card from Ulster Bank. What's cirrus?

Cirrus is an inter-banking network which is linked to Maestro; it used more in the states tahnin Europe for example. As for your Ulster card im pretty sure it will be dual Maestro & cirrus as Ulster is part of the RBS group.

Matt, a word of advice, check how much your bank will load each transaction for using it overseas.

It can often add between 2 and 5% onto the purchase - and there are often cheaper options available.

Same applies for credit cards as well.

Banks are crafty buggers, with a bit of thought you can beat them.

Well i hope you have a good time out there in NYC. If you got the time try and make it to California some time. Ill be more then happy to show you around.

I hope to at some point. A load of my brother's mates went to Orange County last summer. They said you've never seen women like it. :blink:

Come to Utah County - makes me think that maybe God is Mormon.

Met a girl from Utah County while visiting Lux a couple weeks ago. Had to explain to the guys that while she might be a 10 to them, she's just a 7 or 8 in Utah County.

Unfortunately, there isn't much else here!

I hope to at some point. A load of my brother's mates went to Orange County last summer. They said you've never seen women like it. :blink:

I have to agree! The women out here are Smoking HOT! Its funny because when i was out there (UK) last year i noticed a bunch of chicks that looked like they were OC girls but only a 6 or 7 on the hot meter. Pretty disapointing :( .

Just lemmi know when your on your way out this way and ill show you what they were talking about. ;)

You do get some tasty girls on this side of the water but it's simply not on the same scale as the US.

There are a load of stunners out there, but their banter is terrible! All daddy's girls who tell you to "shat aaaap!" at anything you say!

You'll be bored stiff in a few minutes (insert punch line here :rolleyes: )

Come to Utah County - makes me think that maybe God is Mormon.

Met a girl from Utah County while visiting Lux a couple weeks ago. Had to explain to the guys that while she might be a 10 to them, she's just a 7 or 8 in Utah County.

Unfortunately, there isn't much else here!

..you need to let me know where exactly you are going.

Archived