BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Attendances

Very possible..I'm going to find it harder to attend so many matches next season because of all the rises etc..I follow England as well and that is deffinately what I'm cuting down on next season..away Rovers matches will take a dent too..I will probably only be going to stadiums I have not been to before..Money permitting..Also got to find the money for new windows for my flat.

The 'big clubs' will remain very bouyant while the likes of Rovers and Bolton will feel the pinch the most.As crazy as it sounds the Man utd's and Arsenal's could charge 1,500 a season ticket and they will still have a waiting list,supply and demand...nothing is going to change.A recent fans survey found that the last thing most people would be prepared to give up would be their season ticket to watch their favourite club.....and the clubs damn well know it too!

The most serious affect for us - lack of disposable income , rising petrol prices etc - could be in the lack of away fans . More than any club we rely on them to make up the numbers .

But it's good for the environment I suppose . That's the main thing ..... -_-

I will be surprised and very disappointed if Rovers' crowds do not increase again for the simple fact that the fixture list order of home games is much better than last year. A big challenge to Rovers' marketing is to broaden the perception of Ewood as a relatively cheap and very good day out for visiting fans compared with the other 19 Premier League grounds. There were encouraging signs both in the quality of marketing communication and away fan response last season.

I. A big challenge to Rovers' marketing is to CHANGE the perception of Ewood as a relatively cheap and very good day out for visiting SCOUTS compared with the other 19 Premier League grounds.

I too forsee an increase in crowd size!

• 3 weeks later...

I for one won`t be re-newing my season ticket, as i am being made redundant on sept 5th.

Hopefully if i find a decent replacement job, i`ll be back.....but until then, the purse strings will be very tightly drawn.

Archived