BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nikola Zigic

Only seen him at the world cup or whichever tournament it was, and he seemed slow and useless. We were being linked with him then too. At least if he signs for Stoke we can guess their tactics. Zigic+Pullis=Artillery barrage of South Osetia proportions. Hope their are some good chiropractors in the Potteries.

Don't forget Cresswell, Fuller and Kitson. Stoke are not going to mess around with style, I think.

(Although, when they played Newcastle in the cup last season, they played the better football, so they may surprise people. Liam Lawrence and Eustace can pass the ball.).

Understand completely what you mean, how does however have a knack of putting the ball in the net. I still want to see pace though.

Curiously Phil any news on how to get the accounts for the club???

Cheers

Sent you a PM first time you asked.

There is a thread with a full analysis of the accounts but the search engine is disabled at present.

Zigic had a knack....

A loan deal wouldn't be bad at all, if he can recapture his old form then it could turn out to be a very good bit of business. If he doesn't perform then simply send him packing.

Hopefully it won't stop us from looking at other targets like Olic and Joaquin though, I can't imagine it would as they are different types of players.

Archived