BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Campaign To Bring Back The Half Time Ticket!

Got delayed before the Grimsby game and got there at the end of half time. Walked up to the ticket office was told "No half time tickets anymore". £12 for 43 minutes of Grimsby.

John Williams is a great CEO. Rovers have become a real fans club so I am not knocking them. But please bring back the half time ticket. We used to have it and now it's gone!!!

Got delayed before the Grimsby game and got there at the end of half time. Walked up to the ticket office was told "No half time tickets anymore". £12 for 43 minutes of Grimsby.

John Williams is a great CEO. Rovers have become a real fans club so I am not knocking them. But please bring back the half time ticket. We used to have it and now it's gone!!!

I didn't realise there was ever a cheaper half time ticket per se, just thought there was a "half time" turnstile you could go through at the normal price if you were late or if you'd bought a full price ticket pre-match.

Not in favour of that at all tbh. People could choose to just go to the second half of a game to save money or maybe wait until half time to decide whether to nip down or not, depending on how the game is panning out..

The lady at the ticket office said they had done away with the half time ticket.

They obviously haven't, as it seems from the other thread you got in for the second half!

Like den said, pretty sure the woman in the ticket office was mistaken.

There's no objection to people being able to purchase a ticket at H/T if need be, but it has to be full price.

i'm suprised that they did not let you in for nowt if you arrived late.....they usually do if you ask nicely.

Well they definitely shouldn't if you ask me.

Why should anyone pay 17-30 quid for a walk on match ticket if you can get on for nowt or half price at half/time?

Archived